Donate your vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, and build self-reliance for local families. Car donations are one more way to support our work in Bryan/College Station. Donations are quick and easy – 3 easy steps. Your donation may also be a tax deduction. We accept cars, trucks, RVs, vans, SUVs, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
How do I donate my car in Bryan/College Station, TX?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.