I am a permanent resident in the United States but my spouse is not. Can we still apply to Habitat for Humanity?

Yes, you may still apply to Habitat for Humanity. Habitat only requires the primary wage earner to be a citizen or permanent resident. However, we will require a birth certificate or resident alien card from your spouse and children.

By |2013-01-28T22:04:15+00:00Monday, January 28, 2013|0 Comments

About the Author:

Why do you think affordable homeownership is important?

Latest Tweets

Upcoming Events

  1. Pumpkin Patch

    September 29 - October 31
  2. October Homebuyer Informational

    October 5 - October 6
  3. Youth Playhouse Build

    December 5 @ 6:00 pm - December 8 @ 12:00 pm

Make yourself at home!

Subscribe to Habitat emails and get our 
DIY home maintenance and DIY tips guide!