I am currently living with my parents/friend/family member and therefore do not pay a set amount for rent each month. What should I do with the landlord reference form?

In this situation, we ask that the person you are living with fill out the Landlord Reference Form. You will also need to complete section four of the application describing the house you currently live in. Please explain your situation in the given space. You may also make a note if you help pay for rent, cable or utilities.

By | 2017-05-18T10:31:36+00:00 Monday, January 28, 2013|0 Comments

About the Author:

Why do you think affordable homeownership is important?

Latest Tweets

Upcoming Events

  1. August Homebuyer Informational

    August 3 - August 4
  2. Global Village Portugal

    August 4 - August 13